Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eating in Japan

This is the alley we found.
We decieded it would be fun to eat out. Ryan and I found a little back alley that had the coolest little resteraunts. They were very narrow and they cooked on a little wood BBQ in front of you. We ate in the one below and this was the guy that talked us in the restaraunt.


I wish I was better at planning what photo goes where to tell the story. Anyways, This is what Carol ordered. It was called fried noodle sauce. The presentation was better but we already dug in before I remembered to take the photo.





This was the view from the window. We ate in a small upstairs room. Just big enough for 4 tables. Look how narrowthe restaurant is.

So we got the menu. I couldn't deciede what to eat. It all looked so good.




Well, after much confussion they brought up menus with photos. There was a lot to chose from. Horse meat anyone????





Us in the upstairs. There was a very friendy couple beside us that took our photo.





This is what I picked from the menu. When I asked what kind of meat it was I was told chicken and pork. My next should have been what part of the pig and chicken did it come from. On the plate there is chicken skin and stomach with some chicken balls. Pork meat, pork liver and mystery meat. There was also some green peppers but they got eaten. Again I took the photo after we dug in.




The resteraunt was great. The beer is really good. You are allowed to smoke in the restaurants but you cannot smoke in the streets. Also, as we were leaving and the female servers were hitting on Ryan and Mark. OOOHHHH your soooo big is what they said to Ryan. OOOOHHHH your soooo handsome. You could be movie star is what they said to Mark. It was very funny.

No comments: