Friday, May 4, 2007

Can anybody guess where this sunrise is from.
Watching hockey in Australia is way different then watching it in Canada. Yesterday I watched The Ducks elimenate Vancouver. It wasn't live so I was careful not to go on any Canadian website in case the results were there. Anyways, they didn't show the 1st OT period at all. I turned my head and I hear he scores. I looked back at the TV to see who won and to see the replay. No replay. Just credits. I had to look on the internet to see who won......grrrrrrrrr


It is funny over here and their sportscasts. A lot of sports they show are not live. You'll watch a sport like tennis or rugby. Half way through it they'll have a news clip saying who won and to watch the news for the highlights. You'd be sitting there thinking....hey....Thats this game I am watching now.


This is my rig 1st thing this morning. The sunrise was really cool.

No comments: