Saturday, May 12, 2007

Our Great Day

We had a great day. We started on The Gold Coast. We spent the night there. We then went to Movie World and got on a few roller coasters. The 1st one is the Scooby Doo Coaster. The other one is the Log Ride. We went on a few others as well. We then went home and got changed and went to the monster truck and firework show. We had to make sure and grab our sweaters because it was a bone chilling 20 degrees. The monster trucks were cool but I think my favorite part was the jet vans and fireworks. I wish my photos came out better. I couldn't find a good setting for the camera in the low light. I tried everyone but they still all come out blury. I think I can honestly say this was the best Mothers Day Ever....hehe.....Carol said she had fun as well

No comments: